Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wicked!

Well. In May, James asked me to go on a date with him.... my response? "Not this month." I'm a terrible person. I know. But he wanted to take me swing dancing. And honestly, every friday night was taken! So we couldn't go! Later in the month, he realized that Wicked was coming to town. He wanted to go soooo badly. But it was so expensive that no one would go with him. So I said, if you pay for me, I'll go. And he said. I'll pay half. And I said Done! So we went to Wicked for our date... in June. A whole month after he asked me on a date in the first place. And you know what? It was a ton of fun!
We parked upstairs so we didn't get to go down and get a good picture of the sign.
Our seats were pretty far away. But we had binoculars that we traded off.
This is us. We are super excited to be at Wicked!!!!!!

After Wicked, we went out for pie at Village Inn. I'm not much of a pie person. But this was delicious! James is awesome. He is a true gentleman.

No comments: