Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Family Reunion

beautiful storm!!!
there is a rainbow on the right hand side.
i LOVE the mountains!!!! they are so beautiful!!
This picture cracks me up. This was after the movie. it was a ridiculously bright flash.
Evil goose!
driving up to estes with my aunty!!!
putt putt with a rainbow!
all four of us kiddos made it on the hole in one chart!
we would stay up until the wee hours of the morning trying to figure out this metal contraption. along with canoeing in the pond.
what the creepy!?!?
delicious!!!!!
scavenger hunt! brent man and I got to chill in the hot tub waiting for the kiddies to come to us.
scavenger hunt
yummi!!!! i love these kids so much!!!
seeing how many we could fit in the hot tub! it was overflowing so bad!!!
pony rides with the little cousins!!!
the famous room 217 at the Stanley hotel!
family picture
this is me and my sister for you......

1 comment:

Phil and Cami said...

Why do I not have the last two pictures!?! Hmmmmmmm? Because you're a jerk and don't want to share! Hahaha. That last picture really is the two of us as I believe it was candid. I never did figure out that darn contraption. Thanks for bribing up the horrible memory of my failure!