Thursday, September 22, 2011

Doners!!!

Ok. So. We often times like to go down to Dundee to the Amsterdam Cafe. They have doners. And they are amazing. I love them so much! Anywhos.... This time that we went.... The guy that made them was gorgeous he reminded me of Simon, my host brother when I went to Germany. I wanted to take a picture to show Careena since she couldn't make it with us. I went to take the picture and the flash went off. He definitely saw it. And he looked at me and chuckled a little bit. I immediately threw my hand down to hide the fact that I was trying to take a picture. And I turned around. I know I turned beet red. It was so embarrassing. I'm scared to go back when he's there. Scared he'll see me and remember that I was that creeper girl who attempted to take his picture. Well. This is the result:
Oh Danielle's just poppin a squat in the street. No big.
This dog was awesome. He could do addition and subtraction! You just give him a problem, and he lifts his paw with the answer. In this video, he kind of doubted himself so he actually got the answer wrong. I think it was the pressure of everyone staring at him, and that I was video taping. That's a scary thing!

3 comments:

Phil and Cami said...

I see no picture on the top?!?

Calli said...

hahaha. yup. i pulled my camera down really quick and that's what i got. a white flash. :)

ESolheim said...

Calli: I wanted to let you know.... You remember Falafel guy, right? Well, he used to work at Kaneko. Basically he graduated and I have his old job. And sometimes he still comes in to hang out! :P His name is Michael :)