Thursday, September 22, 2011

June

I didn't feel like having separate posts for everything that happened in June. So I put a few randoms together.
We went to Papillion Ampitheatre to watch the Princess Bride. Everyone wore yellow for some reason. They were all mustard and I was mayonaise. They are eating me. Because I am better than them.
This is us all cuddling. I'm laying on lorin's leg/butt. His head and torso are behind Lauren.
This was at Relay For Life!!! :) I didn't take any pictures there sadly. :(
This is when we kidnapped James! It was awesome. I called him and talked to him the whole way to his house. and to get him out, I told him the moon looked amazing and he needed to look. and he did. and i said. he needed a closer look. and so he went outside. so then i told him he needed to climb a tree to get a closer look. (thinking he was walking out his front door and would walk to the front tree...he was in the back) so then i told him he needed to go out his front door because that is closer to the moon than the back of his house. so he did. and we kidnapped him. also. he thought when he first saw me that i was his grandma... bahahahahahaha.

No comments: