Friday, September 16, 2011

Pirates Of the Carribean Premier

My pirate tattoo that Oliver drew for me.
Careena, James, his bird, and I
I was his pirate wench. Also, when this photo was taken we were asked to think about Johnny Depp. This was the result!

bahahaha.

So, obviously we went to the Pirates premiere. We wanted to dress up. Oh my heck it was amazing. Careena and I are obsessed with dressing up whenever we can. We never get the chance though. It was awesome to wear this costume. Seriously. I loved it. And those boots? Found them at good will for 8 bucks. How could I turn those beauties away? They were perfect for dressing like a pirate! Careena and I want to dress like pirates again soon... We can't figure out what we could do it for... Any suggestions? Halloween is out of the question, we plan to be the mystery gang this year.

No comments: