Monday, September 19, 2011

Careena's birthday party!

Careena had a birthday back in may. I wanted to throw her a party. I decided to throw a mocktail party. She didn't know what was going on. All she knew was that she needed to dress up fancy. These first few pictures were the aftermath.....
I put some pizza rolls and mozzerella sticks in the oven..... and since we don't have much counterspace on that side of the kitchen, I laid down the sugar lid on the stove.... well... apparently the back right burner is where all the heat from the stove comes out.... i did not know this. so... this was the end result...

this is all the boys with careena. such cuties.
Careena and myself.
careena and her happy birthday banner.
the awesome rad totally rockin party...

haha. this party only lasted like an hour.. so after, we went downstairs and played signs.

1 comment:

Phil and Cami said...

So this is what happens when ma and pa are out......
: )