Friday, September 16, 2011

we're evil

While I was waiting for everyone to come over, I started playing with bananas cake toys. I started tearing the pieces apart. I decided I wanted to see if I could melt the pieces back together. Kyle watched me do this. He became very intrigued and took over the whole process. We turned into Sid from Toy Story... I still fear those little army men coming after me in my sleep.

human head, arm and leg. dino body. gun in dino hand. land mine tail. our masterpiece.
after we were done destroying toys, we had a cake fight with the leftover cake. I filmed, thinking that would save me from getting destroyed. it did not.

funny story:
Lorin pulled up and we all came after him. They threw the cake at his car, missed and it landed in the street in front of the house a few doors down. (the quints home) Like magic, as soon as that cake touched the ground, a little kid came out with a big huge broom and started sweeping it up. Meanwhile, Kyle and James are pummeling my face and hair with cake. I run inside for cover and to take a shower. I come back out, and the boys are cleaning everything up. They had already planned to clean it all up, but were forced to much sooner than intended because the little boy that was sweeping up the cake in the street came over and let them know that he was having company over the next day and that cake needed to be cleaned up. He then sat on his porch steps and watched everyone clean up. He even sat and watched us play foursquare in the driveway. It wasn't until we went inside that he left his lookout porch.
That night, the boys all stayed upstairs and played Magic, basically they are the biggest nerds ever. So Oliver, Careena, Banana, and I made a fort downstairs and watched Yogi Bear. We like to be immature little kids. It makes life more interesting. :)

No comments: