Sunday, October 18, 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT FUNNNNNN!!!!

On our way to the mall. Anna marie, me, and dillon in the back.
Sarah at the mall! :)
hahahaha. topher and... umm.... ???? at the tumbling gym.
Anna marie doing a cartwheel!
me, topher, and sarah!
me jumping....
sarah sandwhich!!!! :)
On friday, sarah came in and wanted to do something. Some of the boys were going to the mall, so we decided to join them! Us girls wanted to actually shop, so we left the boys to go shopping. Fun. It was good to go shopping. It's been a while. I finally used my giftcard from forever 21! I got a dress and a shirt. I love them!!! :) That is still my favorite store. After we got back, we went to a tumbling gym. It was someones birthday, and a kid in our ward was friends with him so he invited us all to go. It was so much fun!!! :) This was the weekend that everyone was out of town for the Las Vegas game. So it was just a few of us left! The next night, we went to the loft! pitures will be coming soon...

No comments: