Sunday, October 18, 2009

BYU vs. UTAH

Anna Marie and I walking to the game.
The Game.
The marching band. :)
Joe, me and Jon!!!! I got Jon to come see me during half time! I miss him bunches!!!! :)
hahahaha. i love them both so much!!! !
After the game, our group danced and danced! so much fun!
I think this game was against Utah. But I'm not positive. It was fun. I was SO into the game! I was screaming and yelling and freaking out! And it was funny because Joe was totally NOT into the game! We switched rolls! It was so much fun though! During half time, I got Jon to come visit me! I miss him so much! We only get to see each other occasionally cuz we're both so busy! BYU won the game, of course. :) After the game, Jon came back over so we could hang out after the game. We danced to the music as we waited for the crowd to clear. It was so much fun. You know, when you are going crazy, and don't care what the people are thinking around you, life is ten times more fun! I love it!
After, we went and ordered a pizza. YUM! And we picked up anna marie, and Rachel, and her roomate. Then, we went to Joe's apartment and watched Horton hears a who! It was pretty good. But everyone was so tired. I'm the only one that made it through the whole movie! :)






No comments: