Sunday, October 18, 2009

BYU vs. CSU and KILLERS CONCERT!!!!

the game.
Anna Marie and I at half time.
Joe and I at the KILLERS CONCERT!!!
oh the killers.

me and the killers. (joe wouldn't let me take my BYU stickers off, even though we were in U of U territory! I thought I was going to get jumped!)
Joe and the killers. the killers are his favorite band ever. So it was like me going to a weezer concert. I felt his joy.
amazing.
AFter the concert. Look! a hat that i actually look ok it!!!! :)
We played CSU. and we kicked their butts!!! I called my dear cousin and talked to him for a bit. I miss him. After the game, Joe and I went to the killers concert for his birthday. The killers are his favorite band! He was so stoked!
Well, we got lost, we had seen the place before when we were coming home from the airport. But we couldn't find it! So we called his brother. And still got lost. We were like an hour late! and we were freaking out! Luckily, the opening act was still playing. The opening act was some mariachee band. It was really weird. So, the concert started. Joe was freaking out. They played a song. A backstage dude came out and talked to the lead singer. And then it was announced that something was wrong. So we waited like another half hour till the concert could really start. But, the killers are amazing! They played amazing songs. The only song they didn't play that i really wanted them to play was andy, your a star. But that's ok. they played all my other favorites!
After, it took like an hour to get out of the parking lot. It was sad. Because then, we realized if we went a different way, we could get right out. So, we turned around and got right out. It was kinda funny.
IT WAS AMAZING!!! the best day in a long time! even though i was sick. :( it was still amazing!

No comments: