Sunday, October 25, 2009

football and surprise!!!

SARAH KRON!!! :) I LOVE THIS GIRL TO DEATH!!! <3
GRRR!!! tough faces.
putting on her tough face.
blurry. but playing.
after the game. talking..
woot!
we are such amazing friends that our cards even stick together!!!
MY SURPRISE VISIT!!!! she's pretty much attacking me..... as always...
AWWWW!!
Aight. SO, we had a flag football game. We decided to do the whole black under our eyes to make us more intimidating so that maybe, just MAYBE we would win. or at least get a touchdown. but. it didn't work. After the game. we came home, and I had a package of YUMMI food and fun stuff on my door ! from my sister! It was amazing. i was so excited! a while later, a knock comes to the door, and i open it, and it's cassi!!!! we chilled for a few hours before she finished her trip back home from vegas. I HAVE THE BEST SISTER IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!! [note the trend] :)

2 comments:

Lori said...

I told her she couldn't beat you up. As is the norm you all don't listen to me. Next time share those treats. Maybe next year you will win a game, just be proud of yourself for playing.

Calli said...

she didn't beat me up. she just attacked me. and tickled me. she said she wasn't allowed to beat you up. i DID share them!!!! and one day, i picked up the envelope full of candy, adn there was two things left in it. anna marie ate all of it! i only got a reeses!!!