Saturday, October 10, 2009

9-18-09

post it note asking out random girls walking by.
Their answer.
the boys with the questions.
me and Anna Marie at World Of Dance.
Chillin' Watching Charly!! :) This is Jon.
Anna Marie and Mark.
Keith and I.
Joe. He came late, so he didn't want to watch it, so he sat on the floor.
Well, one day, I was just chilling at Marks. We saw some girls sitting outside. They decided to ask them on a date. I talked them into doing it. They did. And they said yes, of course. It was cute. That night, Anna Maries parents got us tickets to World of Dance. Awesome seats. I wonder how they got the tickets, cuz the show was sold out..... hmmm.... President Curzon's got the hookups! After, we went to play capture the flag. But anna marie and I got there too late. So, we decided to watch a movie. We watched Charly. Joe joined us after a while. But, he had never seen it so he didn't want to jump into the movie, so he sat on the floor. haha. After, Joe and I went to McDonalds for sundaes. YUm YUM! fun times.....

No comments: