Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2 dates in 1 day!!! WHOA BABY!!!! :D

Anna marie asking Brian.

me asking dillon

me and brian.

me, dillon, and brian. playing on the playground.

for some reason. anna marie and i are obsessed with shadow pictures.

me stuffing my face once again...

humorU hands!!!

cornbellies wristband from anna marie's date.

how cute we are...

i just think this is like the coolest picture ever...
Alright, so, we learned about a campus scavenger hunt, so we decided to get dates and go! So, we made signs for out guys and went to their building and threw stuff at their windows until they came! It was fun! We went on the scavenger hunt and came in 4th. I got a rubiks cube, dillon got silly string and anna marie and brian got candy. After the scavenger hunt, we went to Jimmy Johns. YUM! i LOVE that place!
That afternoon, anna marie got a call, and her date couldn't make it to our evening date. So, we called a bunch of guys and finally found one that said yes. We went to HumorU. But, apparently, you have to buy the tickets before the show. It sells out way fast. On our way over, someone was selling tickets. Mark bought them for him and I. So, me and mark and his two friends had tickets, but anna marie and joey and rachel and her date didn't have tickets. So, they went to a cornmaze instead. HumorU was way funny. I loved it. I'm going to try to go every time they have a show. After, we went to this cookie place, to find that it doesn't exist anymore. So we went to the creamery for ice cream. But mark and I were actually hungry, so we went back and made steak and mac and cheese. The end. It was way fun!!!!

No comments: