Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ward prayer and after.

Well. sorry folks, no pictures here. Tuesday, I slept until 2....ish.. and I got up, and Katie and I thought that we would try the Skyline. nope. closes at 1:30. so we decided to just go to Legends because we knew they closed at 5. On our way we started to talk about how much we were craving it! We were so excited to go! we get there, I pull on the door. It doesn't open. I stand there in shock! What just happened!?!? So we searche for a sign. And finally found one. Apparently, in July, they close at 2. POOP!!! We turn around and there is this man staring at us! chuckling. I can assure you, it was NOT funny! So, we ended up just going to the cougar eat. not as good, but still food. Alright, I head to class, and come home. And we chillax. Then we go to ward prayer where we watch a skit about a couple who goes to a movie and has to sit on opposite ends. It was quite hilarious. Then they sang an AWESOME song. And then, our ward clerks son came and played a digeredoo for us. He had some volunteers come try. I was reminded of our digereedoo in our garage that Dustin made. Then for some reason I ended up doing my chewbacca noise, I think Katie said something about how it sounded like Chewbacca and I just automatically did my impression of him. Which in turn made Katie crack up in the middle of ward prayer. but it was funny. Afterward, katie, me, and Mark played some soccer. keep away. It was way fun. And then Joe, came out and saw us and wanted to play ninja, so we played ninja till midnight. with random people coming and going. We decided to call it a night at midnight and go to bed. Well, we stopped playing, but didn't leave. Mark, Keith and I played some more soccer, then keith left. And then Mark and I wrestled. It was way fun. Like, I haven't had that much fun in a long time. so then we just layed on the ground and named the stars. it was funny. while we were doing this, i let katie get to know joe. They talked while kicking the soccer ball back and forth. They are funny. All in all, it was an awesome, fun night. and i had lots of fun. woot!

No comments: