Sunday, July 19, 2009

Update

THIS is jeremy. my lifesaver. He doesn't know it, but he means a ton to me. I don't know what I'd do without him.
Me, Bowman, and Mark
Me, Arrianne, Bowman, Blake, Mark

me and the hippo. bowman forced me to take this picture.



part of our family on the rock.


Harry Potter Premier!!





Me playing the EFY medly for the first time. It's pretty much amazing!






Well, I really don't have too much to say today. I could recap my whole experience here so far. It's been amazing. Alot of nights, we spend hours singing hymns and playing the piano. It's so awesome. We went to the Harry Potter premier and dressed up. I was a man!!!





Well, We went to Idaho for the fourth! That was pretty fun! But Katie got sick on the way home. =( The next day, I got very sick. By 3 o'clock I couldn't handle it anymore, so I called the R.A. and asked if we could get the bishopric here for a blessing. It turns out the they couldn't make it until 7 or so. So I had my hometeachers, and Bowman and Jeremy come give me a blessing. It was so amazing. Katie was crying, I was crying. It was awesome. I really needed that blessing, for more than just healing me. It really helped me alot. Well, obviously I got better. And today Katie gave a talk about faith in every footstep. Joe and I were sitting front and center. and Jeremy was right behind us. Well, I had already heard Katie's talk. I was with her when she wrote it. But she added a little something. She talked about my experience when I was sick. I've talked about it with her before. I just think it is so amazing that these guys that are the same age as me, could be worthy enough and give such powerful blessings. It truly amazes me. So anyways, Katie started to talk about it. And I started crying! and Jeremy was right behind me. Watching me. haaha. and I felt really awkward. But she kept going. And after sacrament, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and it was Jeremy. And he said, "Calli, it was YOUR faith that healed you, not mine. I just want you to know that. It was because of YOUR faith that you were healed." I was in awe! This boy, no, this man, just had so much faith. He always knows exactly what I need to hear. I mean, he is just this normal guy! We hang out, and he's a normal guy. But, he just knows what I need to hear. So, that was awesome. Then I walked over to Katie to give her a hug and she said, "I wasn't planning on talking about that! I didn't want to embarrass you or anything! I just had a prompting that I needed to talk about it!" and I said, yeah, I think I know why.

Isn't it just amazing how the gospel works?!

Anywhos... For FHE one night, we went to the bishops house. His house is so amazing! Hmmm.... I don't really think much has happened. We watch alot of movies. Not too exciting. But. I have hometeachers coming tonight!!!! =) So I will blog some more tomorrow!

No comments: