Monday, July 20, 2009

FHE

A little bigger portion of the group. me, jocelyn, mark, katie, bowman, david
tim,mark, me, aubrey,porter, chase, mitch
me and katie and porters butt.
jocelyn and porters picture.
the boys in the tree.
Roasting Mallows. and a starburst.
Porter and Marks engagement picture.
one of mine and porters engagement pictures.
mark and i are the king and queen of BYU.
Katie, Me, Mark, Porter.
Katie and I on the bell tower.
me, katie, and porter eating our smores.
one of katie and porters engagement pictures.
my favorite engagement picture. haha. subtle....with his pointing.... and mitch in the background.
katie and mitch's engagement picture. They are FHE parents.
Aubrey and Porters picture.
me and katie.
sarah and porter.
porter, mark, katie, me.
me and katie being crazy.

Well. For FHE, our original plan was to go to the bell tower and roast marshmallows on the lights. Because apparently, the lights get so hot, that you can cook on them! Well, we met at 7. Bad idea!!! The lights weren't on! So what were we supposed to do until they turned on? Play ninja of course, since that is all we do. We played ninja for quite some time. Then we decided to go check out the duck pond. Well. We got some awesome shots. And what else do you do at BYU when you have amazing scenery? Take engagement pictures of course! So we took many pictures, and all of us girls had our shot with Porter. Oh, and we all have our engagement picture as our profile pictures on facebook. BTW, Porter is amazing. BUT not dateable material. He has his mission call and everything. haha. But he is an awesome picture person. After taking pictures for an hour, the lights finally came on. We went up and roasted mallows. and a starburst on the lights. Oh, our group combined with Katies group. It was so much fun. And then, we decided to throw marshmallows at the EFY kids. Haha, they threw them back. Poor kids. They thought it was funny. So, Katie and I have just been chilling all night. We walked over to Wendy's but got there two minutes late so we couldn't eat. Oh well.

Our camping trip is getting planned. Last night, me, katie, porter, and joe talked it all out and got the money situated and everything. I am so excited for it!

Tomorrow I will post pictures from my blind date on Friday, so be excited!!!


1 comment:

Lori said...

I love reading about all the things you are doing the pictures are great. Thanks for sharing so much with us. I really am glad you have a chance to be there in the summer time. Don't forget to study too (JK),