Sunday, August 28, 2011

Laziness at it's best


You remember Nintendo, right? Well, I had really been wanting to play Nintendo, so we finally got it out. Careena and I decided to do this running game.... it was NOT the running game I thought it was. And it was not a game I EVER remember playing as a youngin. It was basically the HARDEST game I have ever played. It was an obstacle course..... we failed. We did not finish. The game cut us off at ten minutes. So ever since then, we have forced each newcomer in the group to participate in this horrific game. We have only had two successes. James and Jake. When it was Ryan and Kyles time, they ran for about one minute and gave up. Kyle sat on the couch kicking his legs. Ryan attempted to make the runner go with his hands and eventually gave up and layed down and tried kicking it. I will soon post a video of their utter patheticness. :)

1 comment:

Dr D said...

I loved that game...athletic world. Hard but not too hard.