Thursday, August 25, 2011

catching up

I've decided that since this has technically been my journal, I should actually update it. Even though I'm in Omaha and my parentals already know everything that is going on in my life. So I will start way back in January.... at the
80s DANCE!!!
when we found out about the 80s dance in Lincoln, we decided to make a girls night out of it. We made the treacherous drive to Lincoln. Luckily, we made it there and back safely.... even though Lauren was driving. :P We had tons of fun dressing up in our 80s getup! When we got there, it was seriously empty. There were hardly any people there. As time went on, a few more people showed up. But it really was a very small dance. It was soooo much fun to just let loose and go crazy.... Lincoln prolly has banned us from ever coming to their dance again. But we had tons of fun! :)
Lauren, Jenna, Emily, Jessica, Calli, Erino

our 80s style shoes.

Best friend Emily.

this is me dancing...

These are the winners of the costume contest! and their awesome prizes.

lauren claims that every girl should be proposed to at a dance....
also. i have no idea why this just turned blue and underlined......


No comments: