Friday, August 26, 2011

Brother Comes Home!!! :)

Dustin came home for the weekend in April. It was AWESOME! I love my brother so much! He is such an awesome guy! :) Well. All the pictures I took of him were on my other camera, and they are in raw format. And my computer doesn't read that.... so they are hidden from the worlds eyes until I can figure out how to work my computer. hahaha. Anyways. We decided to go to the zoo! It was lots of fun! And of course, I have more videos of the funny animals!!! :)
This first video is of frogs. One seems to be giving the other a back massage! I should have started recording earlier though because they were doing a much better job before i got my camera out!

this second video is of an otter.... we think he's blind. He kept touching things and stuff... he was acting real weird.

This video is of a fish. he was just lying in the water. on the ground. like he was dead. then BAM!

this last video is of a cute little monkey that was playing peek a boo

No comments: