Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pirate Island Dance Partay!

Anna Marie and I

Robert, Dillon and I

Mark and I

Me and Anna Marie and Mark
On Saturday, there was a dance party at pirate island. Once we told Brad about it, we absolutely HAD to go. :) It was way fun. When we got there, like no one was there yet. The Paul Mitchell girls were doing pirate makeup so we got ours done. Hence my intense makeup, I would NEVER do that for myself unless I was dressing up for Halloween or something. After a while, Anna Marie came with Robert and Dillon. There were so many people there it was crazy! they had two dance floors. One was normal dance music and one was more techno. Then, in the back room, they had a live band playing! It was pretty sweeet! Sadly, I didn't bring my camera, so these are from anna maries camera.

No comments: