Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Disco Skating!!!!!! :D

Our amazing disco gear!!!! :D

My ward. :) Some people thought disco was the 80s...... sigh....

While skateing. yay!!!

Look at all those people that fell!!!! (j.k. it was a game.... that i did NOT participate in..)
On friday, our ward went disco roller skating!!! :D :D it was fun. but i tried going around a few times on the roller skates and quit. I fell.... and couldn't get up... so this random old man came to my rescue. it was rather embarrassing i must say.... When I got off, my bishopric scolded me and said i wasn't allowed to give up till i was more bruised..... i didn't heed to their counsel... I paid two bucks to get roller blades. much easier.
Right after my ward left, Marks ward came. So we stayed for that. They also dressed up in disco gear. After my ward was done, anna marie and i stripped down and put on normal clothes. We gave our disco clothes to mark... yeah. he wore them.... ha. oh goodness.. i didn't post the picture, to save your eyes from the pain. hahahahaha. So, mark and i went to both wards.... needless to say, my feet were a little sore by the end of the night. ;)

No comments: