Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2-3-10 OMGSH!!!!!

Mark at the end of my little treasure hunt.

The results of my hunt.

I tried to get a picture with the notes.

My makeshift vase.... (a liter soda bottle with the top cut off)

I think they are very pretty.

:) I LOVE THEM!!!! :D
Alright. Now that I have your attention, I'm sure after looking at the pictures, you are wondering what happened. Well, on wednesday night, (the night i was FREAKING OUT about my stats test), while i was studying, Mark came in and put this little treasure hunt together. I got a text message from him telling me to go to my room. A little weary, i did what he said. When i walked into my hall, there was a balloon in front of my door. Attached to this balloon was a rose. Attached to the rose, was a note. The not read, "Hey, follow these and find me. :) I have something for you!"
I was confused. I walked into my room to see if he was in there.... I walked out and saw a balloon about halfway down the hallway. There was another rose attached to it, with a note. This note said, "Will." There was another at the end of the hallway. It's note said "you." I then proceeded to walk into the staircase, there was another one. it said, "go." Now, at this point, i didn't know if i was supposed to walk outside or go up the stairs. I stood there for a while, when i heard some footsteps coming down. I waited and contemplated asking if there were any up there. She walked out the door and I caught a glimpse of yet another balloon. This one said "to." I found another one, it said "the." Now, I couldn't see another one around me, so i started looking around.... i finally went into the parking lot to look. I finally found one way off in the distance. As I was walking towards it, I noticed something on the basketball court. It was a rose, with a popped balloon. This one said, " dance." I then proceeded to the balloon i had previously spotted. This note said, "with." When I looked up, there was mark, leaning against a lamp post with more roses with a sign that said "me." AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! CUTEST THING EVER!!!!!!! :D so, naturally, i said no. HAHA. JK. i said yes. not even, sre. or i guess or suppose. i said YES. and i NEVER say yes. :) :) :) It was pretty much amazing. especially since it had been such a terrible day, i've obtained a cold and have been studying non-stop for this statistics test.
but there you have it. the most amazing thing ever. mark is seriously the most amazing guy!!!! :) I'm so lucky to have him!!! Such a good friend. and so sweet and caring and just all around amazing!!!! :)

No comments: