Sunday, February 7, 2010

One last person...

Jesus Christ:

Talking about all my friends and family, how could I forget this man? He is the best man to have ever walked this earth. I do not know where I would be without him. No matter what happens in life, I know that he is there for me. All I have to do is pray. I know that it makes him so happy when I just take the time to talk to him. I know it makes me happy to do so. I love that I can talk to him about anything. When I don't feel like I can talk to anyone else, he is always there. I can ask him for help. And he will always be there to walk beside me and be my guide. I really love the poem footprints in the sand:

If you click on it, you can blow it up, I know it's hard to read on here. I absolutely love this poem. Because it is so true. The savior will carry us through our trials. He will not give us a trial that we cannot get through. I am so thankful that Christ died and atoned for our sins. He has more love for us than anyone in this world. When he suffered, he suffered all the pains of the world. Which means, he's felt everything that we have felt. He knows exactly what we are going through. He is the one person that can truly help us through all of our trials. I am so thankful for him and everything that he did for us. I am so thankful for the Gospel. I would be lost without it. I love everything about it. I know that we are happier when we have the gospel in our lives. I love my church and the book of mormon and everything about them.

1 comment:

Phil and Cami said...

I'm here! I'm reading! I love your testimony.