Saturday, August 1, 2009

This past week!

Tuesday, Katie had a dance performance. So, Joe and I went to ping-pong club. [yes, I went to ping-pong club, the things people can get me to do sometimes!] And then went to the show. It was so amazing! They performed for an adult ballroom dance camp. So Joe and I were surrounded by people who knew how to dance! When the routine was over, the dancers asked people from the audience to dance. and of course Katie would choose Joe! And everyone in the audience joined in. I ran. I didn't know how to dance! And everyone there did! I didn't know what else to do! So, I just ran! After, we went out to this mexican restaraunt. I had a breakfast burrito. It was AMAZING!!!!! like seriously. SO good! Afterwards, Joe, Katie and I went to watch UP, but there was no showings that late. So, we ended up getting seven pounds from redbox and watching it. It was so awesome. I love that movie!

Wednesday, Joe and I met for dinner and talked for a few hours. I love talking, it's so much fun! After dinner, Katie had another performance. We went to that. We planned on all going to see UP in 3D afterwards, but Katie decided to go out to eat with her team. So, Joe and I went to some theatre. When we got there, we were told it is 10.50 a person for 3D movies!!! INSANE! But, we were so excited that we went for it anyways! So we went in and enjoyed the movie. I, personally didn't care for the movie much. But after, Joe and I were talking, and he totally put it in an eternal perspective, and now I LOVE the movie!! So, we went home and sat in the parking lot and talked allll night. It was so nice to get to know each other so well! We have alot in common. Which is super cool. I am so lucky to have him as a friend!

Joe and I being really excited for our first 3D experience!!!! We felt like nerds in our glasses, so this is our nerd face.

Thursday, oh what a day. Joe and I met for lunch. After lunch, we sat on the lawn and talked for a while. We eventually got bored and decided to go to the park. We swung and then played bocce ball. While playing bocce ball, I threw the ball, when I looked up, Joe was bending over. I watched in slow motion, my ball hit his head. I screamed. And cried. After a few minutes he said he got tired all of a sudden! I DID NOT JUST GIVE HIM A CONCUSSION!!!! I was freaking out. I was literally histerical! I was crying and laughing and just felt horrible!!!!! We left immediatley, I refused to play anymore. On our way back we stopped at Wendy's for a drink and a frosty. We went back and I got my backpack and he took a shower. and blahbitty blah... So, later, we went to the library. We were there from like 7 to midnight. wooooot. After the library, we called katie and invited her to come watch a movie with us. She had a paper to write so she couldn't come. =/ So, Joe and I went to McDonalds for some delicious food and went to the redbox. We rented the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. My computer died halfway through. =( So we will finish it tomorrow or monday.

Friday, We went to a Relief Society sleepover at the bishops house. We went to a retirment home and sang to all the old people. They were all so sweet! There was one lady that was just so funny! She made us sing Jesus wants me for a sunbeam twice! She came up and sang with us the second time. She also sang somewhere over the rainbow with us! She came and hugged everyone of us! she also did the can-can! And she kicked some girls butt! I imagine my mom being like her when she gets that old! There was also another lady that showed me a picture of what she looked like when she was 23! She was beautiful! When we left there, we went to the bishops and ate lots of yummy food! She cooks so much good food! We watched Clue and then played some board games. There was homemade rolls, jam, icecream, banana bread. Everything! My camera died, so I didn't get any pictures. The bishop made us waffles for breakfast! yum yum!

1 comment:

Phil and Cami said...

Mom will probably be doing the can can and kicking someone in the bum, but I doubt she'll be singing over the rainbow!