Monday, August 17, 2009

Last day in Utah!!!! =(

We decided to go bowling! We get one free game every year, and it goes from fall to summer, so we had to use our free game!
This is Joseph bowling. Look at that awesome technique. hahaha.
This is me bowling.
The final score for the first game.
The score of the second game!
me and katie right before i left. sad!!!
I woke up around ten and packed and cleaned alll day. I checked out at 1:45, and got my key taken away. I had nowhere to live for a few hours! It was so sad! SO,
On thursday, we went bowling. I wanted to do something fun on my last day! I actually did really well! I'm usually not a good bowler at all! Then we played arcade games, and I actually beat Joe at air hockey and once at the basketball game! I guess it was just a lucky day for me!!
At 7:30, Aunt Terri, Amber, Aaron, and Brinley came to pick me up. We went to Terri's house. Brittney and her family were there also! It was great to see them again.
On friday, I woke up around 4:15 to go to the airport and fly HOME SWEET HOME!!!!

No comments: