Sunday, August 23, 2009

cosmic bowling!!

me and anna.
wooot!
anna bowling.
anna's strut.
my strut.


Well, I got into Omaha on Friday. I went almost right to work. I got to come home for a while before though. We worked at Buffett, and it was FREEZING!!!! After work, and eating, I went to Derek Stevens house for a bon fire. It was so great seeing everyone before they left for college! Most of them left that weekend or the beginning of the week. On Saturday, we went to an ice cream social for our ward. After, I went to Sara's house to hang out with our seminary class. We were only missing Katlyn, Trevor, and Kiersten. It was great seeing everyone again! I'm going to miss Sara so much next year! She really brought our seminary class together. All four years, we were never really friends, until we had Sara as our teacher. We now all keep in touch and really do love and care for each other. I'm so thankful for Sara. She really was an awesome teacher. On monday, we went to Dairy Queen for FHE. After, Anna Marie and I went cosmic bowling!!!


On Tuesday, my parents and I went to "The Time Traveler's Wife." I really liked it! After, Anna Marie, Emily and I had a sleepover at Anna Marie's house. It was fun. On Wednesday, I went to Anna's to help pack. On Thursday, well, I will tell you about thursday later. Once I get the pictures from Anna.


And on friday, I got to see my muffin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was the most amazing day ever!!!!!! i didn't take pictures though. My camera was dead. LAME!

No comments: