Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oh, I have a fiance now.... no big.

:) TJ proposed to me!!! On the Ides of March. :) He is adorable. So here's the story:

Well. You need the back story first. On our second date, we went on a scavenger hunt to find all of the Omaha Push pins. The first place we went was Boys Town. We could not find that pin anywhere! So we went on and looked for the others. Through out our relationship we have found more and more push pins. It's our ongoing scavenger hunt. We have gone back to Boys Town to find that pin several times. We have never been able to find it.

He picked me up from my house after work. We went to his house so he could change. I wasn't really feeling to well so when he asked if I was ready to go out for dinner I really didn't want to go. I could tell he was sad about it, so I said for us to go anyways. On our way down to Boston Market, he asked me if I wanted to find the Boys Town Pin since it was daylight. I said sure but I said we should do it after dinner since he was hungry now. He turned off anyways. We drove right to the pin. When we got out of the car, I started walking towards it. I reached out to grab his hand and he spun me around and got down on one knew and asked me to marry him. :) Of course I said yes! We took pictures with the ring and at the pin. It was an on going scavenger hunt to find the ring! haha.

The ring was very big so we took it right in to be sized. Since we didn't have a ring then, we didn't feel like we were engaged so we went to Walmart to get a fake ring. Don't worry. The ring pictured here is the real ring. He did so well! He picked it out all on his own. :)

I love him so much! I am so lucky to have him in my life. He makes me so happy. I cannot wait to spend eternity with my best friend!!!

1 comment:

Phil and Cami said...

What? My stomach is huge? Oh, that's just because I'm having a baby...not a big deal. ; )
I love you!....although it's still a little unreal that my Little Monkey is getting married!