Thursday, March 15, 2012

Brunch!

We got really into watching the show How I Met your Mother (click for a sample of the show. Ignore the last 30 seconds of the video)..... basically, it's our favorite show. Well, on this show, they often times get brunch. So we decided we really wanted to get brunch. Since I didn't have class until one, we decided it would be just perfect to go!
I opened the door to TJ holding my pair of TOMS that I had ordered earlier that week! Oh it was so exciting! My first pair! BTW, TOMS are a shoe organization that sell shoes one for one. So each pair bought gives a child in Africa a pair. They also now have a glasses one. So you can buy sunglasses and it gives a child a brand new pair of prescription glasses. It's amazing. And wonderful. And I was not expecting these shoes to be all the amazing, but let me tell you, they are my most comfortable pair of shoes I own! I wear them every time I have a long day at work. So comfy! So, buy them! They are a bit expensive. But if you think about it, you a basically buying two pairs of shoes! You just get to keep one of them. Click on TOMS above to go to the site.
We decided to go to Le Peep. I think it's the most known brunch restaurant.
Yum!!!!!
Then he ate mine. :)
My AWESOME sunglasses that TJ bought for me because my old pair broke. These ones glow in the dark!!!

No comments: