Saturday, March 6, 2010

snowfall.....once again.....

mountains....

pretty...

yeahyeah

a lovely sunset!

pretty pretty snow!
So, one day, when it snowed, mark and I walked from the cannon center to his dorm. I just thought it was so pretty, and I was like, man, I wish I had my camera... and then i realized i DID have it!!!!! So i began taking pictures. mark was way annoyed.... our feet were COMPLETELY soaked through. he was way cold and just wanted to go.... hahaha. i took like 30 pictures....

3 comments:

The DC said...

These pictures are really good! I love the leading lines in the second to last picture.

Phil and Cami said...

Note to Calli...you are taking some pictures of Caed and I when we visit.

Calli said...

haha. yeah! i only wish there were a person or something there. that woulda been a cool effect for the eye! but whatevs! and i will gladly take pictures for you sister!