Monday, March 1, 2010

just.... yeah

So. I know that last post was really long and you prolly didn't read it. BUT! I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD READ IT! because it really is an amazing story. I like it alot. Just try to find some time to read it. It really is amazing.
So. I just looked at my camera... and apparently I haven't taken any pictures....
On friday, Mark and I made chicken alfredo. It was the most fattening thing ever. (lb. of butter, one cup of whipping cream, cup of parmeson cheese, and pinch of pepper. that's it!) but it was way awesome. I loved it. We're still eating that deliciousness. Then we watch Eagle Eye. It was way gooooood! Good night! :)
On saturday we played spades and hearts all night. SO MUCH FUN I'M READICTED!
On sunday, we watched boy meets world and played more spades and hearts. lol. today, we played spades.... :P
now you should be caught up!

2 comments:

Phil and Cami said...

I have gas. I just thought I should tell you that. Maybe it's from my alfredo dinner. I heart Cory.
TAACCOOO!!!!!

Calli said...

i love you. hahahaha. you make me giggle. and guess what??? tomorrow is wednesday. which means the next day is thursday.... which meand I WILL GET TO TALK TO YOU!!!!! :) thursdays and fridays are totally our talking days. lol