Tuesday, January 31, 2012

can I just say?

That I am absolutely, positively the luckiest girl in the world. I have the most amazing boyfriend and could ever ask for. I mean, come on, how many guys do you know that would willingly paint your toes for you? Honest, I just mentioned it one time just in joking. and he wanted to do it. He treats me so incredibly well. He gives me foot massages, or back massages without even being asked. He always makes sure that I am happy. I am just so lucky to have someone like him. I am so happy when I'm with him and when I'm not with him, I can't wait until I can be with him. I can talk to him about anything. And I mean anything! I always have to be touching him. I feel safe when I'm with him. Everything makes sense with him. He makes me laugh harder than anyone else can. I still have butterflies when I feel him brush against me. I could literally stare at him for hours. I can't look at him without smiling. I cannot imagine my life without him. He makes life fun. He makes me want to live righteously. He strengthens me more than he probably even knows. He is my best friend and I am so grateful to have him in my life.


The finished product. (He has since painted my nails twice.... they didn't look as awesome as this!)

No comments: