Saturday, October 1, 2011

Storm Chasers Game

We couldn't miss out on a picture op with Casey!!!!
Most of the gang.
The sky was so beautiful!!!!

For FHE, we went to a Storm Chasers game!!! It was my first! haha. since this is their first season. :P The field was way awesome. We sat on the grass on blankets! It was super fun! The weather was gorgeous! After, we went to Michaels house for a bonfire. James is Danger Boy! (that's right. I compare my entire life to Boy Meets World) (confused? click on the hyperlink)


PS reason number one why google is way better than yahoo..... i searched danger boy boy meets world and found nothing on yahoo. i searched the same thing on google and it was the first one to pop up. google likes boy meets world.

2 comments:

Phil and Cami said...

That rocks my boat. I totally dig that you linked it. That episode was on like two weeks ago.

Calli said...

yeah... i've been linking alot of stuff lately. :P i'm obsessed. :)