Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Creepy Cat

Ok. So. One day, TJ and I went to Walmart. We were looking in the clearance section when we found this cat. It told me to pet it.... Nothing happened. While I'm focusing on trying to get my cat to aknowledge my presence, TJ jumps a little and makes a startled noise. I looked at him in surprise. He informed me that the cat that he was about to pet blinked at him. I did not believe him. So we both stared at it for a while. I then reached my hand up to pet him, but before my hand got to him, he blinked. It was by far the creepiest blink I have ever seen. I quite literally screamed and jumped backwards at least a foot. I started to walk away, as if to walk the creepiness away. But I was intrigued and came back for more. It eventually blinked again. It was a very creepy blink. I think it's batteries were low because it was slow. Well. We took Lorin back a few days later to show him the creepiness we had talked about non stop. I got a video of it. I promise, it was creepier.... though, it could have been that it was two in the morning and we were both sleep deprived...
I'm so sad I didn't get my camera out sooner. This was so funny. Watch it twice. Watch Lorin one time and watch TJ another time. They both crack me up.

No comments: