Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ward Salt Lake Trip!

Topher and Justin. Topher is my brother!!! :)
me and anna marie on the bus
me and anna marie in front of the temple.
Nathan, Dillon, me, Anna Marie, Justin, and Hans.
Anna Marie, Hans, Justin, Dillon, and Nathan.
Anna Marie and I with the temple.
On Saturday, our ward took a trip to Salt Lake City to look at the lights and watch the Joseph Smith movie. The ride up took TWO WHOLE HOURS!!!! it sucked so bad. and the bus was so hot. and people were screaming christmas songs the whole way. But, the movie was amazing. It never gets old. I love that movie so much. Afte the movie, we had like 15 minutes to look at the lights. The lights were pretty. They had some cool nativities. Sadly, I didn't get to take very many pictures because my battery was dead. :\

No comments: