Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving in Las Vegas!!!

My amazing nephew, Caedmon Immanuel Brown. :)
This is why we were meant to be sisters.

I'm a great aunt. I teach my nephews fun things...

Me and my mommy!!!

Caed in his blessing outfit. and yes dad, i DID wake him up from my flash.

Sneaking out. our cover...

i was a baby!!! no. i AM a baby!!! :)

big monkey and little monkey!!!!!

awwww.... look at how much of a creeper i am!!!

cold!!!

hahahah. we got such strange looks..
So, on black friday, i really wanted to go out shopping, just for the experience, since i've never done it before. Cami had some stores she wanted to go to. so, we stayed up and went shopping at 3 in the morning. We decided we wanted to sneak out. So, Cassi and I set up our bed to look like we were laying in it. And we went outside and got in the car. We didn't even shut the doors cuz it would be loud and wake up our mom. It was fun. On sunday, Caedmon was blessed. It was great. I love my family. They are all so great!

No comments: