Sunday, June 3, 2012

Review of the last few months...

Well, since I fail at keeping up at blogging, I thought instead of posting a million new posts, I would just combine them all into just a few posts. We will start with Easter......
TJ hasn't dyed eggs in a long time.... which is sad... cuz I do it every year! haha. WE had lots of fun dying them, even though it doesn't look like it in any of these pictures. 


Our End Product! 

Now moving on to the saddest roadtrip of my life!!! Taking TJ up to school. :( 

 Wyoming is the worst to drive through.. 
 He's so cute when he sleeps..... and when he's awake too. :) 
 I absolutely love the mountains!!!!!! 
 I seriously cannot wait to be closer to the mountains. 
 While we were there we had some fun. We chilled, I went wedding dress shopping, we ate tons of food, and I got to meet some of his amazing family. 

 Here is his adorable niece. It took her all weekend to warm up to me. And sadly when she finally did, it was ten minutes before we left. :( 

 One of my favorite restaurants. Famous for their pie shakes! :) I'm so glad there is one in Rexburg now! 
 We attempted to go visit some waterfalls, but this is as far as we got. Luckily, a random truck came to our rescue to help us out of the snow. It wouldn't be a trip to idaho if we didn't get stuck somewhere! 
 Cameron and Emily were nice enough to cook us a Sunday dinner. After dinner we played UNO and watched a few movies. Obviously I won at UNO. :P 

Before we went back down to Provo, we went to Big Judd's to get a ginormous burger!!!! It was fun! :) I'm glad Rexburg has some fun people, places, and food to visit! I can't wait to move up there! 

No comments: