Thursday, June 10, 2010

ma birthday! :)

my sign.
kissin the birthday girl.
the view from the top of the ferris wheel
again.
us on the ferris wheel
us in the little fun house.
my yummi cake. with 19 candles.


after cake we ate and watched "Dear John." After the movie, we went swimming. When we got home from swimming we bbqed it up. I forgot my camera so we didn't take pictures of swimming. and I just didn't think to take pictures of bbqing.

bowling. we were all trying to be artistic in pictures.
i think i got a strike there.
marks avante gaurde
me and scott taking pictures of each other.
marks avante gaurde.
scott being a gangsta.
marks avante gaurde.
my avante gaurde. haha.

after bowling. we went and got froyo. yummi!!!! and then we went back home and watched alvin and the chipmunks the squeekual. it was an amazing birthday. THANK YOU TO THE HAYNES FAMILY FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY AWESOME! i'm thankful that since i could be with my parents, i could still be with marks family. :) it made it amazingly awesome.

No comments: