Monday, November 23, 2009

Halloweeen!!!!!

zombified....

our hall.

Michaela and I. (tinkerbell)

Dill, Micaela, Anna Marie, Me. (peter pan, tink, cheerleaders)

Peter and Tink

me and the lovely anna marie

trying to show my eye lashes and nails. we went all out.

micaela (tink), sarah (wilma), and me

Anna Marie and Joey.

Whitney, Joey, and Kendra.

Whitney dancing with Joey

Elliot (fred) and Justin.

Whitney and Kendra
Alright. On Halloween, Micaela, Dillon, Anna Marie and I went trick or treating. for like five minutes. at one of the houses, a teenager opened the door and was just like. "huh, college kids. figures" hahaha. it was pretty funny. but then we were happy because he could tell that we were in college! cuz we definately don't feel like college kids. It was fun. When we came back, we went to the Cannon center for a dance. We weren't really feeling it, so sarah, micaela, jordan and i went to the Loft. It was great fun.

No comments: