skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Poor Smurfs
I haven't played with my smurfs in a few weeks.... they miss me! they really miss me!!!! I feel so loved... <3
1 comment:
Phil and Cami
said...
Yup...I've gotten that message a couple of times!
October 9, 2011 at 2:38 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Calli
I am all about Photography. I love everything about it. :)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2012
(30)
►
December
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2011
(85)
►
December
(1)
▼
October
(29)
Skinny Bones!
the hardest game ever
an awesome monday
CAFE RIO
I want.....
Poor Smurfs
Also
Push Pin Scavenger Hunt!
Valas!
Caramel Apples
Best Dad Ever
Creepy Cat
What I have to lug around all quarter...
Check it
Weekend Trip to Dallas
Labor Day
Emily and Cameron's reception
Wedding day!
Road trip to Nauvoo with the Happy Couple
Wedding Preparation!!
Owling and Planking
Our Other Obsession
Jake is pretty awesome. and can do flips...lorin.....
Our obsession
We went over to the Welch's house one night to mak...
Mahoney
Storm Chasers Game
Epic Fail
Bridge Jumping
►
September
(24)
►
August
(20)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(77)
►
September
(19)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(70)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(11)
Followers
My Blog List
Berry Blessed
Blogger: Login to read
Calli Elizabeth Photography
Check In At The Gardner Motel
Da Blogosphere
Ethan Watts Photography
Musings of a Mormon Asian White Guy
OPEN ROAD
recollect, record, react.
Sometimes it be that way...
What the Hell am I doing Here?
Favorite Peeps
Aunt Korky :)
Best Sister in the World
Brenna and Luke! <3
BROTHER!!!! :)
calli elizabeth photography
Cousin Amber!!
Cousin Shilo!
Ethan
j-rad meyers
Kaitilynn :P
SKRON! <3
Tess!!!!! :) <3
The Berry's!
1 comment:
Yup...I've gotten that message a couple of times!
Post a Comment